Attendance & Leave:
- Applications for leave must be submitted in advance in the prescribed format. It should be signed by the respective Class in-charge before being approved by the principal.
- The leave application with the counter signature of the parent/guardian/Local guardian and the Tutor should be submitted in advance or on the first day of his/her return to the college.
- In case of absence on medical reasons, the student should produce a medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
- The Principal may take appropriate disciplinary action in case of continued violation of leave rules.
- Students should have mimum of 75% – 80% (D.pharm – B.pharm) attendance in both theory and practical separately in each subject, to be eligible for the University exam. Candidates with less than 75% – 80% (D.pharm – B.pharm) attendance will not be allowed to appear for the university exams.
- Students are expected to attend the college with neat and proper uniform.
- Boys shall attend the college wearing well-ironed half-sleeved shirt and pant. The shirt should be buttoned properly and tucked in the pant. Leather shoes with socks are the prescribed footwear.
- Girls are permitted to wear salwar-kameez. Leather shoes with socks are the prescribed footwear.
- During lab sessions, Students should wear the prescribed white lab coat over the regular uniform along with closed footwear.
Code of Conduct:
- The working day is divided into two sessions. The forenoon session has 4 periods (09.00 am to 1.00 pm) and the afternoon session has 3 periods (02.00 pm to 5.00 pm).
- At the stroke of the bell before each session, students should go to their respective classes and take their seats.
- No student should leave the classroom during a lecture without the permission of the lecturer.
- Late comers will not be permitted to attend the class without an admission slip from the H.O.D/Principal.
- Students are expected to keep the classroom and the campus clean. Waste materials should be disposed of only in the dustbins provided.
- Students should read the notices/Circulars and other notifications displayed on the Notice Board and abide as directed therein.
- Change of address & phone / mobile numbers must be promptly intimated to the office.
- Students should wear their ID card as long as they are in the campus. It should be produced on demand.
- Students should move silently from classroom to laboratory/ library.
- Use of cell phone is strictly prohibited inside the college campus.
- Students are forbidden from writing, scribbling, painting on the walls, desks, etc. Anyone found guilty of damaging, destroying college property shall replace the same at their own cost.
- Students can meet the principal from 1pm to 2pm/5pm to 6pm regarding the academic and other related matters.
- Any student found violating any of the rules and regularities of the institution or found disturbing the peace in the campus as well as off the campus, will be liable for suspension by the head of the institution, which has the right to dismiss the student without any explanation or refund of fees and other charges remitted.
- Students who travel to the institution by vehicles should have a copy of their driving license, Insurance and Registration. Those who travel by two-wheelers must wear helmet while coming to college in their vehicle.
Guidelines framed by the Pharmacy Council of India to curb the menace of ragging in Pharmacy colleges will be implemented in Mata Gujri College of Pharmacy.
- Hostellers are not allowed to leave the hostel premises without prior information to the hostel warden.
- All hostellers on outing should reach the hostel and report within:
Till 9:00 PM – During summer time
Till 8:00 PM – During winter time
- Any hosteller willing to go home shall take proper permission from the Principal and Hostel warden. They should mention the time & date of their return and provide leave address and mobile number of their parents/guardians.
- After any vacation, the hostellers should report back to the hostel within set/given date. If they are late by more than 2 days, their guardian should come and meet the Authority / Principal with valid reason.
- All the hostellers should keep their rooms and bathrooms clean.
- The study hours are from 7:00PM – 8:00PM and 9:00 PM – 11:00PM, Except Saturday.
- 5:00PM- 7:00 PM will be Recreation Time.
- Hostellers should keep their valuables under lock and key. The authority will not be responsible for any loss of their valuables.
- Ragging is prohibited in the Hostel & College premises.
- If any damages in any item are found to have occurred, compensation as assessed by the warden / authority shall be recovered by the concerned student.
- Any complaint about the hostel may be registered in the compliant register.